An authority on chefs, cooks, kitchen culture, and culinary competitions, Andrew Friedman has promoted his work on national book tours; spoken at the Museum of the City of New York, the National Arts Club, and Culinary Institute of America campuses in Hyde Park, NY, and St. Helena, CA; moderated panel discussions featuring prominent chefs such as Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, and Eric Ripert; and been interviewed on a variety of radio and television programs including NPR’s Taste of the Nation and the Bocuse d’Or documentary The American Chef.
A naturally engaging, enthusiastic, and compelling presenter, Andrew is available to speak to groups large and small on such topics as:
- The secrets behind the success of today’s top chefs
- Contemporary dining and restaurant trends
- The restaurants of tomorrow: what will they look like?
- Depictions of chefs in popular culture – reality shows versus reality
- Custom-created topics related to chefs and the cooking industry
Andrew is also available to host and moderate panels, cooking demonstrations, conferences, tours, and other group and extended offerings.
To discuss enlisting Andrew Friedman for a speaking engagement, please send an email to:
SpeakingTalent@toqueland.com or contact:
David Black Agency